On-rev server blocked by ISP

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Tue Oct 18 09:25:59 EDT 2016

Hi,

so either the other isp is blocking your dedicated ip or the domain name on-rev.com <http://on-rev.com/> itself regardless what ip the subdomain  has.

You could try to add an addon domain to your on-rev.com.
To do so:
1. Register a free, yes free, domain at https://freenom.com <https://freenom.com/>. You can register there a domain for free for up to 12 months and  renew it every year again for free.

2. Configure that new domain in the Freenom account to use ns1.on-rev.com <http://ns1.on-rev.com/> and ns2.on-rev.com <http://ns2.on-rev.com/> as it´s nameservers.

3. in your On-Rev account add that domain as addon domain.

Maybe an other domain name without on-rev.com <http://on-rev.com/> in its name will solve it.

Btw.: What i find strange is, that even if the ISP has reasons to block the access to On-Rev, then why not explaining why it is blocked.

Never heard about such behaviour of ISPs.

Matthias Rebbe
Bramkampsieke 13
32312 Lübbecke
Tel	+49 5741 310000