insane time to comment out hundreds or thousands of lines

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 22:43:52 EDT 2016

On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 7:16 PM, Monte Goulding <monte at appisle.net> wrote:

> What kind of errors? Startup in the IDE or standalone?

The IDE.

It throws an error apparently coming from trying to resize the message box,
and refers to a blank line of code in the engine . . .

Naturally, if i use an answer/breakpoint pair to let me step through the
script, it does not occur . . .

I've got it down to three small stacks, having edited out a couple of
megabytes of script, that I'll submit come morning (my wife has been trying
to feed me for a couple of hours).

Now it only misfires in 7 (but in8.1, it doesn't close the splash stack,
which does happen in 7).

I'll see if I can produce one that misfires in 8, too.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462