IDE Script Editor question...

Peter Bogdanoff bogdanoff at me.com
Mon Oct 17 14:41:32 EDT 2016

Right. I think it was Hypercard that used to reformat the whole script, and maybe earlier LC, but LC6 did only the single handler.

This became a big problem for me as I had the default text size set differently on different computers and LC didn’t automatically account for that, so the formatting was always off as I moved my work from machine to machine. I couldn’t take the time to go through and reformat everything.

HOWEVER, LC 8 seems to have fixed the issue with the scripts displaying incorrectly, so going through once seems to fix it forever.

Peter