[OT] Website Design Apps-Mac

Jeff Reynolds jeff at siphonophore.com
Mon Oct 17 12:09:15 EDT 2016

This is sooo true with Wordpress. So many hackbots out there going at every wp site they can find to punch at all known security holes (hosting companies and individuals don't always keep up wp security patches). Folks think hackers won't care about my puny site, but usually they are looking to get onto servers... A couple friends have been wp designers/developers for a long time and spend a lot of time and money on client's wp security issues.

Cheers,

Jeff