[OT] Website Design Apps-Mac

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at me.com
Mon Oct 17 08:17:10 EDT 2016

I used RapidWeaver for years and still maintain a couple of sites with it. However, I haven’t taken up the most recent updates (to core, stacks and add-ons) as most sites I created with it have since migrated to Wordpress, which IMHO (and like it or loath it) is probably the de facto tool for point & click sites now.
Best,
Keith..