Supercard 4.8 public beta

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Sat Oct 15 14:02:45 EDT 2016

Scratch might be a digital version of Richmond's cups method.  I was
impressed many years ago with his description of putting things into cups
to teach children the concept of variables, writing the name of the var on
the cup, and changing their contents.  You can even put a variable into
another variable, and therefore its content travels with it (same with
cups).

~Roger