Pointers

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Sat Oct 15 12:12:11 EDT 2016

Bliss32(Dec VMS) used periods "." for pointers. Multi dots were allowed and
gave me many a headache back in the day.
Myvar==>The the variables value
.Myvar==>Address of the variables value
..Myvar==>Address of the address to the variables value
And so on...

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services