Supercard 4.8 public beta

Colin Holgate colinholgate at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 10:04:00 EDT 2016

I believe Richard was talking about tools that only did point and click. Everything had to be achieved by placing elements and setting parameters. mTropolis was one of the neater tools of that type, but it would take a lot of logical thinking to get it to achieve things that could be done in a few lines of code.

It’s a good thing if a tool is a combination of visual layout and then some scripting. Even Xcode uses an interface builder tool.