Pasting to Powerpoint

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Oct 13 17:41:22 EDT 2016

Apparently in LC 8.x, LC text in the clipboard can't be pasted into
Powerpoint, though it works in MS Word and some other apps. I know the
workaround -- paste into a text editor, copy, paste into Powerpoint --
but is there a better way?

My app is just setting the clipboarddata["text"] to a variable
containing plain text. I wonder if I should be setting some of the other
keys in the clipboard array.

It worked okay until the last version we released, compiled with LC
8.0.2 on Mac OS X. Maybe it's been fixed since then? I don't have a copy
of Powerpoint so I can't test.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com