Is 'Error Lookup' broken?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Oct 13 11:33:54 EDT 2016

Graham Samuel wrote:

 > I love the ‘LiveCode Error Lookup” plugin (by Richard Gaskin, revised
 > by Jacque Gay), but in 8.1.1 (rc2) it doesn’t seem to work - am I
 > doing something stupid?

My hunch is that the location of the error strings has changed between
versions.  I'll have to let Jacque do the update as I don't know where
the latest master copy lives (I guess at some point we should move that
to Github).

 > On 13 Oct 2016, at 17:07, Mark Wieder <ahsoftware at sonic.net> wrote:
 >
 > put line 347 of the executionerrors

Running:

  put the executionErrors

...in the Message Box throws an "error in source expression", and there
is no Dictionary entry for "executionErrors".

I believe I'd read somewhere that these are now stored in the engine -
is that the case?  If so, why doesn't querying the executionErrors work?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems