hide with visual effect

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Tue Oct 11 16:50:03 EDT 2016

Devin, I should have mentioned this, but I made my dialog translucent, so
the scroll down effect won't look right since it causes the underlying card
to slide into view, when what I'm trying to get is the effect of the
overlay sliding out of the way.  If I was "pushing" the card out of view
with the dialog, yes.