hide with visual effect

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Tue Oct 11 15:16:32 EDT 2016

I believe you already found your answer/s, but in addition to other suggestions posted, keep in mind the effectRate property, which allows much finer timing control (as opposed to slow, fast, very fast, etc).  I find that the default rate of 2000 is a bit slow by today’s standards, so cutting that down to 1000 or or sometimes 750, depending on the effect, can result in a much snappier feeling and responsive app.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design