Ugly time?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Oct 11 14:49:23 EDT 2016

Richmond wrote:

 > On 11.10.2016 21:29, Richard Gaskin wrote:
 >> Richmond wrote:
 >> > "It seems there's never a keypress event" on Android.
 >> > That's going to be a real %^&*$# for Livecode developers
 >> > on Android.
 >> When using an OS-native field on mobile, LC for both iOS and Android
 >> will generate an inputReturnKey message, which seems to work
 >> reliably for me across multiple Android devices.
 >>
 >> What problem have you encountered in your work?
 >>
 > I haven't encountered any problems as I am not working on stuff for
 > Android (YET),
 > however I can across this statement whle checking something else.

Often useful to check something out when you read it on the Internet. :)

I've seen way too many cases where people turn away from a particular
version of LiveCode, or even from LiveCode altogether, because of
something they read from someone who heard from someone who thinks they
might have seen someone else have a problem.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems