AW: Could not create movie reference

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Oct 11 02:28:23 EDT 2016

Thank you Paul and Malte,
Since this happened from one day to the other in an existing installation,
it was not related to and path or filename assignment.

I just got a feedback from the customer, that they updated to Sierra and now
everything works again with my program. So obviously something was broken in
the OS, whatever it was.

Thank you for your ideas
Tiemo