LiveCode interface to SCORM /LIT

Martin Koob mkoob at rogers.com
Fri Oct 7 11:49:21 EDT 2016

Hi Bill

Thanks for all the information about LTI etc.   I am open to whatever it the
best option for compatibility.  I had only read about Tin-Can xAPI.    I am
developing an app for higher education and some potential customers said it
had to be based on SCORM to integrate with their LMS.  When I looked at how
SCORM worked I realized it would not work at all with the type of
application I am developing.   Further searches lead to me finding Tin-Can
and I realized that was the way for me to go.

Bottom line is I want to be able to integrate with the LMS's used by
colleges and universities so If LTI is the best way to do that I will jump
on the bandwagon.

I just noticed a post about a meeting on Oct 6th to discuss this:

*LiveCode to Education Industry API- Community project*

http://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=107&t=28034&p=147152#p147152

I noticed it too late to attend but I want to learn more about what happened
there.

Martin Koob