Ask dialogs in iOS10 with apps built with LC 6.7.11

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Thu Oct 6 06:14:05 EDT 2016

I’m getting what seems to be a bug but would like to check it out with you guys first…

If I use LC 6.7.11 (and Xcode 7.3.1) to build an app that contains an ‘Ask question’ and/or ‘Ask password’ dialog box - on iOS 9.3.5 they work fine - but on iOS 10 the ‘Ask’ dialogs get converted to ‘Answer’ dialogs i.e. there is nowhere for the user to write anything and there is only the title and a ‘Cancel’ and ‘OK’ button.

Can any of you confirm this? Or even better, share a workaround?

Kind regards

Dave