Issues with 'Open Recent File' on LC 8.1.1rc1

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Tue Oct 4 15:18:50 EDT 2016

My list of recent files should include a stack I’m working on which I keep in DropBox (as is usual, there’s a local copy  of this file on my Mac). But the name of this file tends to disappear from the ‘Recent Files’ list, whereas stuff that dates back many previous versions of LC is still there, including strangely something that was in DropBox several versions ago. This may be a bug, but I have not yet got a recipe.

Is anyone else experiencing this? I can’t see anything relevant in the bug database.

Graham