OCR

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Mon Oct 3 09:40:35 EDT 2016

After you sent it, I uploaded a sample of what the camera would see.  I was
disappointed in the results, so I'm worried that that solution is going to
be a problem.  We would have to grab the image, upload it, see if the OCR
passes a sanity test, and if it doesn't, take and upload another image,
etc.  It's an interesting idea, though, if the image isn't so challenging.