tsNET and Proxies

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Oct 2 11:55:57 EDT 2016

TSNet works for me on Android. There are two places you need to specify the
internet features in standalone settings though. Be sure internet is
selected in the Inclusions panel, and also select the Internet checkbox in
the Android permissions list. That last one is easy to miss, but if you
don't give the app permission to use the internet, no connections will be
allowed.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com