Analytical Engine - An Introduction to Computer Science [FOUND]

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Sat Oct 1 18:47:40 EDT 2016

Alejandro,

you could assemble a list of email addresses and use this:

https://mixstream.wetransfer.com

free to 2 gigs, stays up for a couple of weeks, no signup, no hassle.

put me on the list if you do this.

thanks

On Sat, Oct 1, 2016 at 1:11 PM, Alejandro Tejada <capellan2000 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I have uploaded this file AEMacintoshStacks.zip (2 mb) to my Dropbox
> account but looks like a free Dropbox account does not allows anymore
> to share files with anyone that have file's link... or maybe simply I
> don't know how to set "public access for everyone with a download
> link".
>
> If anyone in this mail list want this file: AEMacintoshStacks.zip (2
> mb), please write me to send it directly to your email or maybe
> someone could post this file on another free file download service.

Stephen Barncard - Sebastopol Ca. USA -
mixstream.org