Can we move the use-list to a Google Chat

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 02:21:45 EDT 2016

"I was raised with a computer, with facebook for my friends and google
as my study guide."

That, presumably, makes you aged between 16 and 21 . . .

Not all of us feel 100% comfortable with Google's octopus-like grip on
various things.

Nor, for that matter, do we see Facebook as the B-all-and-end-all
(although I use it extensively
for communicating with the children I teach).

The use-list may be "retro", but that is not necessarily a bad thing: it
also is really useful when
I need to read it on my Macintoshes that run systems 8.1 and 9.2 using
Netscape 2.

"massive,unindexed, scattered, blob"

Well: as Google lover, all you really need to do is go to Google
in the first line, and whatever you're looking for in the second line,
and press the Return/Enter key,
and "magically" all the refs in both the Use-List and the Forums will
appear.

Richmond.