Crash in LC related to regular polygon

Randy Hengst iowahengst at mac.com
Wed Nov 30 18:28:30 EST 2016

Hi All,

I’ve been able to reproduce a hard crash on two different Macs… one running 10.10.5 and the other running 10.11.6.

I’ve seen the crash in LC 8.1 on the 10.10.5 Mac and in LC 8.1 and LC 7.1.4 on the other Mac.

In short, I was playing with the “effective points” I asked about earlier so I could set the sides of a regular polygon and then assign a marker to each of the vertices via script.  I ran into a problem when I scripted a handler to iterate through all sizes of polygons from 3-sided to 32-sided.

Is anyone willing to take a look at the stack before I submit a bug report? I’d appreciate even thoughts on what to call the problem.

Happy to send the demo stack I create to anyone off list.

be well,
randy
www.classroomFocusedSoftware.com