Modern email library

Ben Rubinstein benr_mc at cogapp.com
Wed Nov 30 15:24:28 EST 2016

On 30/11/2016 17:07, Matthias Rebbe wrote:
> have a look at the sample stack Charles Warwick provided
> https://downloads.techstrategies.com.au/tsnet/LCMail.livecode
>
> It contains functions to create  smtp header and body (including attachments).

Thanks Matthias, I've grabbed that and will take a look.

Is there some more documentation somewhere about tsNet (beyond the dictionary
entries), or pointers to sample stacks (I can't list the directory this sample
comes from) - did I miss an posting about this during the great use-list
bounce wars?

thank you,

Ben