Unrecognisable stacks?

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 15:21:47 EST 2016

Having hosed my Linux system, paid $400 for Disk Drill (which is
bringing back a lot more than I had hoped
for), paid $500 for 8 Terabytes of backup systems and so forth, I am
currently:

1. Extremely grateful that my friend who runs a second-hand computer
operation over here pursuaded
     me to pay 160 Euros for a 10 year old Intel Mac (as it is doing all
the heavy-lifting) just last week.

2. Doing all my current work/stuff on this machine.

3. Wondering why, every time I download a Livecode stack, Livecode tells
me it is not a stack.

     Is this because the stacks are. somehow, becoming corrupted as they
are downloaded?

     I always up load LC stacks as Zip files . . .

Richmond.