Read from file

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Nov 30 12:01:02 EST 2016

Only if you read the whole file. The result should be empty if you only read part of the file (I may be mistaken). If you expect the entire file is not too big to load completely into memory, it's probably better to read the whole thing (read from tFile until EOF) then parse it. Otherwise it may be better to read in chunks.

Bob S