LC suddenly sending using library stack for script editor field calls

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Tue Nov 29 17:25:55 EST 2016

> On 30 Nov. 2016, at 8:38 am, Dr. Hawkins <dochawk at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> It took a couple of wasted hours to find this . . .
>
> LC has, all of a sudden, started using my library stack when opening the
> script editor.
>
> So my openField handler, for example, gets called.

The IDE and your stack are running in the same engine so if you add a handler for a message sent to an IDE stack but unhandled or passed to a library or backScript then it will get it. Having said that I think the IDE should probably have an event trapper backScript we apply to all the stacks so that they don’t pass through to user stacks lower in the message path so please open a report about this.

Cheers

Monte