[ ANN ] Release 9.0.0 DP-3

panagiotis merakos panos.merakos at livecode.com
Mon Nov 28 12:00:53 EST 2016

Dear list members,

We are pleased to announce the release of LiveCode 9.0.0 DP-3.

Developer Preview Release
=========================
Warning: this is not a stable release.  Please ensure that you back up your
stacks before testing them.

Getting the Release
===================
You can get the release at https://downloads.livecode.com/livecode/ or via
the automatic updater.

Release Contents
================
LiveCode 9.0.0 DP-3 contains a fix to ensure that the "do as JavaScript"
feature for HTML5 works in LiveCode Indy and LiveCode Business.

A total of 6 bugs have been fixed since the last development preview
release (LiveCode 9.0.0 DP-2).

Many thanks to the community members who made improvements to the
documentation and the IDE since the previous developer preview release:

Bernd Niggemann
Bob Hall
Devin Asay
Sean Cole

The full release notes are available from:

http://downloads.livecode.com/livecode/9_0_0/LiveCodeNotes-9_0_0_dp_3.pdf

Feedback
========
Please report any bugs encountered on our BugZilla at
http://quality.livecode.com/

We have a forum available for discussing LiveCode Builder at
http://forums.livecode.com/viewforum.php?f=93

Have fun!
The LiveCode Team