Lock Screen command not locking the screen

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Nov 28 11:07:25 EST 2016

So THAT is my problem!!! IS there any way to lock the screen to prevent card changes from displaying? I use a method of encapsulating certain functionality in the script of a particular card (my Database Setup card is a perfect example). By simply going to the card all the variables and connections are established, but I don't want the user to actually see me going to that card, or any other card I use in this way.

Bob S