OT: Image Metadata Tagging Service

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Sun Nov 27 15:02:17 EST 2016

Way, way OT: Does anyone know of an image tagging service? Needs to be done by humans looking at images and entering IPTC data that is embedded into the image.  use case: take 10,000(s) of images/art add tags, description, category.  needs to be embedded in the image itself for full portability over the long term.

Oddly I don't find anything available online.

I have one in India, but I was thinking to look for others…If you know of anyone/company please reply off list.

BR