Valentina Reports for LiveCode, Server & VDN 50% off Black Friday- Cyber Monday

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Sun Nov 27 13:21:47 EST 2016

> ok, maybe I didn't discover it, but I found out about it

Thanks Mike! It is sometimes easy to overlook our products because we don't
sell them through the LiveCode store. There are a number of third parties
out there who should be trumpeting their solutions more. The more third
party add-ons for LiveCode, the more attention it will receive as a
platform. Third parties are like a secondary marketing force.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Paradigma Software
http://www.paradigmasoft.com