molassus IDE and revInternal_savePrefs

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 16:31:46 EST 2016

I'm not sure that I got the name right, but I'm frequently seeing the IDE
go to molasses while debugging, and delays of the better part of a minute
from apparently stopping and actually settling on the breakpoint.  It knows
that the script is running.

On a while, I clicked the mail logo in the message box, and it appears that
a message to the effect   of revInternal_savePrefs or some such is there
about 90% of the time when this happens.

Is this another hawking-only thing, or are others seeing it?
--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462