Draw an adjustable Trapezoid in Livecode - How to change x, y of the 4 corner points of a rect

Roger Guay irog at mac.com
Thu Nov 24 16:11:42 EST 2016

I don’t know about you, but I got tired trying to figure out how to use the editMode of a polygon in Version 8, so I built what I think you need here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bbsfkorg9vm32um/PolywHandles.livecode?dl=0 <https://www.dropbox.com/s/bbsfkorg9vm32um/PolywHandles.livecode?dl=0>

Cheers,

Roger