LibraryStack Message

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Nov 23 20:38:16 EST 2016

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami wrote:

 > (hmm I guess this would be easy enough to test,
 > now that I break it down….)

Nothing beats hands-on empirical evidence.

And maybe needed here, because to be honest I don't understand your
script.  I see that you have a "start using" command, but I don't see it
inside of any handler, so I can't imagine how it ever gets triggered.

I also don't see anything in your mouseUp handler that includes "start
using", so I can't imagine how the mouseUp handler could trigger a
libraryStack message, or anything other than the wonderOfWonders command
you included in it.

 From the number of questions about things like this it seems you may
have an unusually complex initialization setup.  I wonder if there's
some way it may be simplified.  I suppose it's possible to write complex
code in any language, but loading some libraries needn't be difficult in
an xTalk.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems