Sharing widgets (was Re: Type on an angle)

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Tue Nov 22 11:03:24 EST 2016

Could someone from the Mothership (i.e. LiveCode) weigh in on where
people should publish LCB widgets?

If Kevin really wants a 1000 widgets, then LiveCode really should
designate an "official" place to put them or at least put links to them
(if not the actual widgets themselves). As has been illustrated in this
thread, some people want to host their widgets themselves and other want
a place to upload them to, so both should be supported.

I have no preference for whether this is a board on the Forum or the
Sample Stacks or a web based repository or where ever, but before lots
of widgets organically get deposited all over everywhere, where would
LiveCode like them placed?