Bundling an External into a Windows EXE?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Nov 21 11:43:12 EST 2016

That's one thing I miss from SuperCard:  externals were embedded within
the executable so we could deliver truly stand-alone standalones.

I'm not necessarily advocating that LC do the same, but for those of us
whose projects benefit from single-file deliverables it may make for a
useful community project to find a way to load them from being part of
the EXE file without requiring them to be first written to disk as a
separate file.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems