[ ANN ] Release 9.0.0 DP-2

panagiotis merakos panos.merakos at livecode.com
Mon Nov 21 11:32:40 EST 2016

Dear list members,

We are pleased to announce the release of LiveCode 9.0.0 DP-2.

You can find out more about the release in this blog post:
https://livecode.com/whats-new-in-livecode-9-0-dp-2/

Developer Preview Release
=========================
Warning: this is not a stable release.  Please ensure that you back up your
stacks before testing them.

Getting the Release
===================
You can get the release at https://downloads.livecode.com/livecode/ or via
the automatic updater.

Release Contents
================
LiveCode  9.0.0 DP-2. contains exciting new features, bug fixes, stability
and security improvements.

In total, 23 bugs have been fixed since the last development preview
release (LiveCode 9.0.0 DP-1).

Moreover, we had several contributions from the community, in both the
Documentation and the LiveCode IDE:

Devin Asay
KailasNatha
Paul McClernan
Sean Cole
Trevor DeVore
seaniepie
BerndN
Mark Wieder
angerangel

Thank you all :)

The full release notes are available from:

http://downloads.livecode.com/livecode/9_0_0/LiveCodeNotes-9_0_0_dp_2.pdf

Feedback
========
Please report any bugs encountered on our BugZilla at
http://quality.livecode.com/

We have a forum available for discussing LiveCode Builder at
http://forums.livecode.com/viewforum.php?f=93

Have fun!

The LiveCode Team