AW: LC 6 to 8 some strange expieriences aligning objects at resizeStack

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Fri Nov 18 04:56:03 EST 2016

Thanks Jan, I'll have a look to it.
Tiemo

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: use-livecode [mailto:use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com] Im Auftrag
von Jan Schenkel
Gesendet: Freitag, 18. November 2016 10:47
An: How to use LiveCode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>
Betreff: Re: LC 6 to 8 some strange expieriences aligning objects at
resizeStack

Hi Tiemo,

You can always revert to the 'emulated' look and feel by changing the theme
of the stack from "native" to "legacy".
There's no drop-down in the property inspector, so you'll have to use the
message box.

HTH,

Jan Schenkel.
=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for LiveCode www.quartam.com

=====
"As we grow older, we grow both wiser and more foolish at the same time."
(La Rochefoucauld)