disabled on 10/28 for bounces--to gmail???

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Nov 17 10:55:27 EST 2016

Possibly because someone is using your email address in a forged header to send spam to others and your address is the one that has been reported and blocked in spam filters everywhere. Without seeing the initial bounce messages, no one can tell. Do you have one of those? I can look at it for you.

Bob S