Inconsistent results in simple script

JOHN PATTEN johnpatten at me.com
Wed Nov 16 15:43:28 EST 2016

Hi Craig,

I have about 1000 students that are in a library system showing them as having checked out an iPad. In the library system it uses the student username and the barcode as the item identifier.

I have another list that shows our iPads by barcode and serial number.

Unfortunately there is no way for me to pull a report that shows the student username and the device serial number in one report. So I was essentially searching for the barcode in both lists and then combining the username from one and the serial number from the other. Ultimately ending up with a list that consists of student username and device serial number.

I hope that is a little clearer.

Thank you!

John Patten
SUSD