excessive bounces

Heather Laine heather at livecode.com
Wed Nov 16 11:37:33 EST 2016

I think I heard my name a couple of times...

There does seem to be an unusual amount of bouncing going on. I've turned on some options in mailman to try and see if I can catch some and figure it out, but I would not hold your breath. I've found mailman to be a very intransigent piece of software when it comes to tracking down bounces.

I do suspect its something to do with heightened spam levels, causing some of you to bounce "list" mail which is actually spam getting through.

I'll report back if I discover anything illuminating.

Regards,

Heather

Heather Laine
Customer Services Manager