Recoding: search and replace

Tore Nilsen tore.nilsen at me.com
Wed Nov 16 10:20:20 EST 2016

I think this will be even faster. Put the script directly into a variable, use a repeat for structure and replace text as needed directly in the variable. You may not notice much of a speed improvement for smaller scripts, but if the script is longer, this should execute faster than your version, as both the "repeat for" structure is faster than the "repeat with" structure, and replacing the text in a variable rather than in the field, should also be faster.

Regards
Tore