replaceText usage

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 03:14:40 EST 2016

I have a feeling you're trying to do something that I'm missing but I'll
give it a shot..

you put line QOUNT into variable processt.. but then you don't actually use
the variable. If you're wanting to actually change the line itself you
would need to do replace "unicodeText" as the first parameter with
PROCESST, and since its a function you need to do something with the
output, so you can combine the 2 last lines and end up with..
put replaceText(PROCESST,"unicodeT","t") into line QOUNT of fld "fSSS1"

As it is, (assuming you get replactext("unicodeText","unicodeT","t") ) you
replace text in the string unicodeText.