property inspector lock 2

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Tue Nov 8 16:03:12 EST 2016

What I'm seeing is if I unlock the PI, then I ask for a PI on something
else (say an object on a separate card), the unlocked PI becomes up locked
with the new object.  I did think  about the location being the same, so I
checked that, but no joy.  Same token:  If I lock the PI, it doesn't always
seem to stick, either, and I end up with extra windows when I want one.