property inspector lock

Marc Siskin msiskin at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Nov 8 12:35:03 EST 2016

Ralph,

Does typing “Copy this card to this stack” work in the message box?

Marc
On Nov 8, 2016, at 12:33 PM, Ralph DiMola <rdimola at evergreeninfo.net<mailto:rdimola at evergreeninfo.net>> wrote:

How does one duplicate a card in v8? I can't seem to select a card in the
IDE. "duplicate card" is no longer displayed. I guess this have been
replaced by the "duplicate" text. If I select the card in the property
inspector the copy and duplicate edit options are grayed out. Also after
selecting the card in the property inspector the click on the code button
the stack script not the card script is opened. What am I missing here? How
do I select a card?

Thanks

Ralph DiMola
IT Director