iPad Pro screenshots?

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Tue Nov 8 01:38:04 EST 2016

Command-ctrl-shift-4 (adding the control key captures to the clipboard instead of to file) then when the cross-hairs are visible click the space key and move the mouse to select a window to be captured rather than the entire desktop. If you throw in the option key when you click the mouse to do the capture then you get the window without the drop shadow. You’ll still need to remove the window’s titlebar though.

Terry...