Background colour of a new stack

Randy Hengst iowahengst at mac.com
Sat Nov 5 17:40:02 EDT 2016

Graham,

I also thought the change of color to be a bit odd.

If I understood you correctly, you are adding a graphic to “cover up” the gray background. You don’t need to add a graphic to create the white background. Go to the Stack Inspector and change the backgroundColor to white. Then each card you make in the stack will have the white background.

be well,
randy

Randy Hengst
www.classroomFocusedSoftware.com