Stack name conflicts resolved?

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Sat Nov 5 16:09:02 EDT 2016

On Sat, Nov 5, 2016 at 11:28 AM, Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com>
wrote:

> I've grown weary of stack name conflict over the years, and this morning
> decided to take some time to assess where we're really at with that and see
> if perhaps there's a way to handle things more liberally than how the IDE
> does now.
>
> TL/DR version:  It seems there's actually no real problem at all.

Thanks Richard, this has been driving me nuts since.... the first day I
used Revolution, and it was terrifying. Most of the time I just forced quit.

One wonders how many 'solutions to non-problems' are there still working in
LC? Things we've been doing for years...

(ps I love the thread on the bug report. humor takes many forms.)

Stephen Barncard - Sebastopol Ca. USA -
mixstream.org