Datagrids Jump when Scrolled

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Fri Nov 4 15:57:05 EDT 2016

Not that I know of, but you can check to see if the datagrid is part of a
group.  The bug is that LC recycles group properties, so you can wind up
with groups that get assigned behaviors, names, etc. that you never meant
to have assigned.  If the behavior gets assigned, then your DG will most
certainly break.