Debugging the IDE

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Nov 4 15:02:43 EDT 2016

Already pointed it out to the powers that be, and they acknowledged it was an issue. I was thinking that since dev stacks don't throw errors when gRevRevelopment is set to false, devs might use this as a poor man's "try/catch/donothing" mechanism so they do not have to check for conditions which might make it fail.

It was a long shot, but I couldn't think of how a bit of code could be bad syntax in a release version of LC. Apparently it's not code that affects anything major.

Bob S