disabled on 10/28 for bounces--to gmail???

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Fri Nov 4 09:36:34 EDT 2016

Don't know if this is related...
I have received several spam emails from "livecode-dev" all with various
email addresses containing "take me to a virus" links in the past couple of
weeks with exciting subject lines such as "Let's go camping!" and "wow, just
take a look!" I have received 7 of these since July.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net